Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear diary, since i've been gardening the last couple of days, my back is a bit sore, but since it was raining a little last night, I wont be doing any today. Have to go out later to my friend who's wrist is still playing up, must be so frustrating. Right now I'm listening to the radio, and going to have a late lunch. It's really quiet with no kids around :o) Today I must say I love it. And ps, dear diary, Will an Angel stop by, and give me a man and a nice abode to share with the children so we can be a family.

• Subscriber

dear diary,

back to work in the afternoon. feeling better, still a bit of pain when i talk or swallow, but nothing like it was before. but now my stomach's upsett cause of the medication i have to take, pffffff.....
raining over here, and need to take my bike to work, so not good. hope it stops by 1 oclock?
jealous of my dogs, who lay here, warm and cozy. no need to go out, only for their n° 1 & 2.... even more jealous of my cats, they can just use the litterbox. so they can stay inside all day.

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

I've had quite a productive day on the work front so feeling good about that but sometimes life feels like blummin' hard work, there are always so many chores and things to keep on top of, I get quite bogged down with it all. I'm sure life wasn't always this complicated! I yearn for the simplicity of my student days!

• Subscriber

(amen to that, anjana)

dear diary,

leaving for my nightshift in bout an hour. wannes dropped off at vet for his surgery in the morning. will think bout poor puppy all night, i'm sure. will be so happy to see him again int he afternoon. 
wish it was friday already, end of nightshifts and a week off, yipieè!!!

• Subscriber

(amen to that, anjana)
dear diary,

leaving for my nightshift in bout an hour. wannes dropped off at vet for his surgery in the morning. will think bout poor puppy all night, i'm sure. will be so happy to see him again int he afternoon. 
wish it was friday already, end of nightshifts and a week off, yipieè!!!

How is pup Barbara? Not too sick puppy I hopeeyes.gif

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

My Friday thought. I was watching Elbow online last night giving a live performance in a Cathedral in Manchester, it sounded so incredible, even with the buffering! I was quite blown away by their beautifully crafted music, composed like an artform. And they seem like people who are very happy in themselves, such warmth and ease towards each other and their audience, so many knowing smiles happy.gif Lovely to see and hear. They made my evening.

It must be an amazing feeling singing or playing music to an audience and to see how much joy your music brings and to have so many singing along with you in a celebration of your sound.  I would love to write something that strikes a chord with others (no pun intended). I am in awe. So thank you wonderful band called Elbow, I wish I was there so close while GG chatted away, lovely lovely man, you make me smile.  And cheers to you on your year long 20th anniversary celebrationsclap.gif

• Subscriber

dear diary, and anjana,

puppy doin pretty well, doesnt seem to be too sad, or miss his parts or anything, lol! he's got to wear this .... lampshade, hood thing to keep him from licking or biting the wounds. he's not too keen bout that.
had a nice, slow day yesterday. home from nightshift at bout 8am. helped kids to school, took doggies for a walk, made a cup of coffee for our constructionworkers. then put my tired bum on the couch to watch some tv, and fell asleep till 3pm. watched some more tv, kids came home, hans came home. went to supermarket to get some shrimps and bread for dinner (and ice!! every couple of months i feel like eating icecream) had some prosecco (we won at the hospital-party for being second-best dressed team) had the shrimps and fell asleep again on couch (before i had a chance to taste the icecream) till 6.30am this morning.