Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear diary & Barbara,

Glad puppy is ok. Maybe you could use the lampshade around the house afterwink.giftongue.gif

Had a busy day of gardening, clearing leaves and cutting stuff back. Hitting the front garden tomorrow. Am off to have my dins now, homemade Shepherds pies mmmm.  

Hey Barbara have got some Belgian waffles in for breakfast, never had them before, will report back! Hubsy used to live in Belgium and says they are yummy, mouth is watering already!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Diary.

I made the most of a warm sunny day and went for a walk, looking at all the lovely colours left in the trees and on the ground... did a bit of kicking of leaves... when I thought no one was looking. By the time I got home was feelimg a bit cold, so decided to get out my teapot and while warming it... got out a scone, some jam ( and yes cream)... sat down for tea for one......happy.gif a cream tea...

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

We had cream tea toohappy.gif very nice.  And tried some Belgian waffles today yum. Got some more gardening done today, got dark so earlyfrown.gif but with the clocks going back the day seems nice and long. Just having a hot steamy cuppa.

• Subscriber

dear diary,

lazy sunday for us. helped lena bake pancakes. did some hoovering, laundry and then wahsed dishes. watched movies in between that. my girlfriends boyriend, and another anne frank-movie.(one i hadnt seen before). love left for work an hour ago, so gonna crash back on couch and watch some more tv. stilll pancakes left if we get hungry. 
kiss,
barbara

(this thread reminded me of anne frank and her dear kitty, its sad how some girls and boys never get to grow upfrown.gif)

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

Feeling frazzled and stressed this week, always so many things to do, I seem to spend so much time sorting things out for other people, but it's my own fault really. I wish someone would sort some stuff out for me sometimes tho! 
920.gif

Still, on the plus side I have located a copy of Q magazine at last and have my Aghhhh Tongue CD! bono-larry.jpg