Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

Am feeling much better today accept for slight feeling of bad influences, other than that im fine, feel better when I get my medication, which are health tablets, need my olive leaf, anyway this week has been ok, thinking about re-suscribing, its good for my service, anyway hope everyone is well, and stay safe and hope your not sick of me....lotsa love ;o)

Caroleen

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

I must say quick hello to redhead, and congratulations. It's really past lunch time here and waiting for the meat to defrost, silly me should have defrosted it yesterday, was going to make spaghetti but plans have changed, mum wants a curry :o/ Anyway I have to cook it so after that I have to take the washing off the line wash my dog, change the bedding and then cup of tea and relax, and am thinking of a re-subscription but from what I heard its best to wait till I get a reminder :o/ Heard U2 on the radio again, singing Blow your house down, I just love U2, I'll never forget hlow their music picked me up.

• Subscriber

dear diary,

so many things to decide. now the building is in progress i thought we could sit back and relax a bit. nope. need to decide on thresholds for windows, doorsteps, ...
some miss-measurements happened too (inevitable they say) so need to sort them out also. and the cleaning never stops, all the sand thats been brought into the house, its a nightmare. gonna be so happy once its over and done with, sigh.
so proud bout jona, who got up every day of his schoolbreak at 7.30u, to help with the construction. such a hard worker! and he's learning so much while helping.