Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

So pleased to come back in today and find so many entries, I thought I was the only one who like to natter abooout my day but to my pleasant surprise others seem to like it too! Yey happy.gif

Well it's a hotty hot bot Friday here with the bluest of skies, I'm loving it! I'm not being terribly productive on the work front at the moment so I decided to draw a line under the week and take the day off, start afresh Monday. It's not that often we get this kinda weather here in September so what the hell, enjoy it!

So I have been gently roasting myself in the garden and went for a walk in the park again, very nice. I have the weekend firmly in my mind now, am thinking BBQ tomorrow, day on the beach on Sunday tho I haven't watched the forecast so that may change.  Shame we can't combine the two, BBQ on the beach, but that's not allowed on the beach we go to.

What else...hmmm need to do some end of month accounts and some tax forms but can I be bovvered? I think not. Still deliberating about getting the new Kasabian album, have heard a couple of tracks but they sound a bit same-y same-erson to me. Dunno. That's what I like about U2, they always at least try to do something a bit new.

Anyway am babbling on as usual, I'm going to make another cuppa now and maaaay juuuuust slip my hand into the cupboard for a kitkatwink.gif. The sun's gone from the back garden, it's baking out the front but I'd have to lie on prickly bushes to bask out there! Maybe I'll curl up in the lounge on my huge pink sofa and have a cat nap in the sunshine that is blazing through the window! An indulgent Friday afternoon.happy.gif

Bye for now.

PS Razzpazz I am permanently bored but wish I could be anywhere near as inventive as you are in 10minutes, your post made me giggle, cheerssmokin.gif

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

Good idea this !!!!

Awoke to an amazing sunrise in Coton-in-the Elms, Derbyshire, been staying at my mum's place. Had to take her to the hospital at Burton-on-Trent for a small procedure. My hubby came with me and I spent 3 days teaching him out to communicate with the locals, "hey up me duck" "taraaaaa me duck" "aint the weather greet"

Anyway got home about 1pm and unpacked.

Forgot to leave the recycling out for collection so had to load it into the car and take it to the nearest recycling place. Most of our recycling is empty beer and wine bottles which leave the car stinking like a pub, good job we never get stopped. Went shopping for more wine and beer for the weekend!!! I still have a horrible cough and cold so am now taking it easy.

Anyway can't believe this beautiful weather so going to make the most of it.

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

Ever since I got back from Dublin, I have had so many dreams about it. In one of the dreams, U2 made an apperance. In fact they drove me around the city. LOL!

I can't wait to go back to Ireland one day. I hope I don't have to wait as long as I did the last time.

Anyway, I hope I have lots of fun this weekend. Going to see a friend for dinner whom I haven't seen in almost a year !

Dear Diary,

Ever since I got back from Dublin, I have had so many dreams about it. In one of the dreams, U2 made an apperance. In fact they drove me around the city. LOL!

I can't wait to go back to Ireland one day. I hope I don't have to wait as long as I did the last time.

Anyway, I hope I have lots of fun this weekend. Going to see a friend for dinner whom I haven't seen in almost a year !

dear diary

I really hope that sunflower posts some pictures of u2 driving her around irelandsmile.gif

or at least some pictures of the beautiful emerald isle....

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, I think Miss Spicy may have me confused with another photog zootop!!  I have only the most distant and fuzzy pics of U2 from my shows.... my only good pics are from the landscape around my lovely neighborhood!!!  lol wink.gif