•  

Stories of Surrender Book Tour Zoo Header - Madrid.jpg

Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

dear diary,

i want to hug the guy who fixed my microwave oven!!! hans brought it in on monday, and told them how we would like it back asap! and one day later he can pick it back up again, new motor in and only 75 euros!!
on the other hand, our construction-worker has to get surgery today for his hand. carpal tunnel syndrome, he cant even hold a pen anymore, thats how bad it got over the weekend. bummer. so the other 2 will have to do without him, as soon as one of them gets back after back-injury. i know i should feel sorry bout these guys, but all i can think is: help!! what bout my house?? the new windows and frontdoor are scheduled for the 21st of this month! and the walls have to be ready by then!!
so that makes me pretty selfish i guess....
anyway, they've promised us things will be ready in time. i hope so.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Diary,

I'm thankful another "busy season" at work is finally over,but I now have a cold and hoping beyond hope it doesn't get any worse since we don't have "sick days".

I'm also hoping the probiotics, Ester-C and flu shot will help because everytime I get sick or have an infection, my thyroid slows down.

Take care and (((((((((((((((((((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) coming your way..smile.gif

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

Today I am really feeling my age, I think the 7 signs of aging have hit me all at once lol...where's the Olay when you need it...laugh.gif
A visit to the hot springs would be lovely.  If not a soak in the tub will usually work.happy.gif

this is a simple rather inexpensive recipe for bath scrub/salts.

2 parts oil (i like almond or sunflower, anykind will do except motor oil laugh.gif)

1 part castille soap (rose** lavender * or peppermint if you've had congestion)

3 parts salt  (tablesalt works well, i like the fine grain, but you use special salt, rock or sea)

10 t 20 drops of essential oil (rose for you especially wink.gif )

have a beautiful day !

• Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70'] Dear Diary,

I'm thankful another "busy season" at work is finally over,but I now have a cold and hoping beyond hope it doesn't get any worse since we don't have "sick days".

I'm also hoping the probiotics, Ester-C and flu shot will help because everytime I get sick or have an infection, my thyroid slows down.

Take care and (((((((((((((((((((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) coming your way..smile.gif

any seaweed or a kelp supplement can help. smile.gif

• Subscriber

Take care sickies.

Dear Diary, it's been days since I written. As I come to visit the zoo I somehow feel like a U2 loser. Since, A. I don't have anything Achtung. B. I never found the lastest Q magazine. C. I never saw The Sky Down. That silly movie that made Bono look back at rough times.frown.gif Ah well, I'll get to it soon!smile.gif

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, Tonight was lovely, had a good meeting, talking about generousity and how we have made billions of books and magazines etc for world wide distribution, and help in poor countries where, kingdom halls are needed, and homes needed for those in disaster relief etc and its all been done by ''volentry'' contributions, and most publication is free at the doors accept sometimes the bible may cost $7 to cover some of the costs, you see we knock on every door, that exists, and we always make sure we have two mags to give, so imagine every door in the world with 2 mags, not to mention our books and the bible. Anyway Im going to listen to music, shower, make a tea, then go to bed, so goodnight everyone :o)

Caroleen

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

I feel exhausted this week. I decided to spend the last couple of days chilling, just going out and about looking for xmas gift ideas and maybe pick up something nice for myself. Got some Chanel perfume as a birthday gift to me yeyhappy.gif and a few other gifts for friends but the city is already heaving with shoppers, Christmas Crazy, the silly season, has well and truly begun over here! Not my favourite time of year, roll on 27th Dec!! laugh.gif

Well it's TFI Friday for me, hope you all have a good weekendhappy.gif. Chat soon x

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, 

I think my brain is turning to mush. I'm trying to finish up my final project so I can finally complete my Master's program. The project requires that I revisit all of my school work and prove to my advisor that I know what I need to know to be a librarian. I'm surprised that my eyes haven't fallen out with all the time I spend in front of my computer. 

One more thing, I'm having this terrible craving for McVitie's caramel digestives. I've run out of the ones that I brought back from England, and I'm having a hard time finding them here in the US. I sure hope to find some soon. They are my favorites!