•  

Stories of Surrender Book Tour Zoo Header - Madrid.jpg

Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

Just did Edge's collage. 3 down, 2 to go! :D

I met my first Achtung Baby hater the other day... interesting lol.

U2 life is slowin down... :/

Nah Red, just a short hibernation for the Winter then we're back in business againwink.gif

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, visit with sis was fun. We did the Black Friday thing and man...it was crazy. I had my eyebrows threaded...lol...and it hurt. Felt like torture for a minute, however it did feel worth it because it's less complicated than the wax job and leaves none of the nasty redness. Also, sis asked me to go along with them to visit the Holy Land in two years. My brother in law says it would be a good trip for me. Since it will probably be the only time I get to see Jerusalem..LOL!! He was kidding I think...laugh.gif But..yeah...seems like a nice trip and a lot of walking and excellent food I hear..and yeah...it's where Jesus walked. smile.gif

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

I am rather pleased with myself this week, rather than mope around cos I can't work much at the mo I have focussed my energies on getting ready for Christmas - now I'm not a Christmassy person at all, in fact I kinda loathe the palaver of it but I am trying to get into the spirit of things without the obligatory stuff - whether I like it or not it's coming and everyone will be banging on about it so no point in being miserable about it lol. So I have got the house organised and pretty clean and will hopefully be able to keep on top of that side of things, I have got a few prezzies, put the deco's up and I have, with a friend, made a Christmas pud and some mince pies from scratch (this is the side of it I do like not the silly present buying) and I may even try my hand at some sausage rolls and maybe a make-shift trifle. Not a bad week and a little bit of festive joy thrown in
choir.gif