Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear Diary 

I completely forgot hubsy was out with his friends tonight and I have nothing in the fridge as we usually have a take away on Fridayscry.gif, I think I'll be eating cold beans from a can in a saddo home-alone kinda way unless Zhiv and Jen nip in with some of Zhiv's home made cookies but I have a feeling they are munching their way through them as I type....

Yours, feeling sorry for herself...

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

...when hubsy nipped to the shops t'other day saying he'd pick up some beans, why the hell didn't he???mad0260.gif

Yours, very hungry and ever so slightly tasty testy munching on stale toast and wishing her hubs was as thoughtful as Nikki with whom she would very much like to share some Pimms smile.gif 

• Subscriber

Hello diary , I can eat almost anything accept there is one thing im alergic to not sure what it is , anyone is free to eat what they want accept for blood and things sacrificed to their Gods, unhealthy foods and of course what their alergic to thanks to Adam and Eve who have long time died and past on these imperfections to us offspring.

Must always remember not to underestimate the power of the dark side , or the control it has on those welcoming it or blinded by its fake light. As the bible says let no one judge you in eating , the aim is to break up the teachings of the devil behind all his powers and our imperfections and for us to see the truth that he does not desire like God for everyone to be saved. So now that some people are aware of the truth what will they choose ? To point the finger at someone , certainly does not make God happy but his opposer wants that , it makes a victim of us , just what he loves happy are those who are victims because they are pleasing God, keep away from those who willfully choose to serve him , for they will go with him and his demons , and demons are real , dont dabble in it to find out. Pray is best medicine , and lets up break up the teachings and works of the devil , remember all that man has invented is amazing what inteligent technology , well we are imperfect , but the devil is not imperfect in that sense and he was made higher than us and wiser than us , and stronger than us , and he has had plenty of time to think this world through even to the little corruptions today through attitude in music and tv , dont forget , we go to sleep, they dont. They watch us.

This is my diary and im happy to share it despite the trouble I may get.

night xo

Dear Diary,

I was hoping for a home delivery from this guy but I think he has Caller I.D. funny I don't recall that being part of the lyric but looks like he may pay our subs at leastindexphp_siteheader.jpg
dear diary
I am thinking of having a pajama party with take away and pimms.....plus bono pizza....

• Subscriber

123 and Maggie, sorry I didn't notice your posts when I quickly nipped in with Bono pizzaMaggie thank you for your invite, I much prefer vegetarian to meat123 you can't get in trouble for just posting your thoughts in your diary, if anyone says anything I'll duff 'em up lol