Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear DiaryI am a very happy and excited bunny at this moment in time, in front of me I have my copy of GQ with the most manly handsome photo of U2 on the cover, man they look damn fine especially Bono, he looks very sexy to me here and that's quite something coming from a devoted la-la!Ok I'm about to open the cellophane cover...here we go...oooooooooh....bit too old for a rubber wrist band even if it's free flicking, flicking adverts, more adverts, lots of men in strange fashion items, flick flick, where are you m'luvlies I'm too impatient to look at the index tho it may be quicker if I paused from typing lol, back to index...mmm Bradley Cooper..concentrate Anj...not interested in Lara whoever's flesh...where are you....oooooooh pg 272 ohhhhhhhh my oh my but is that it? just 4pgs? I need more, please tell me there's more flick flick flick....

• Subscriber

PS. Diary, please tell me no one will be butchering One on X Factor tonight, I can't bear to hear people wailing their way through it, it's not right to ruin that song, there are so many artists out there, please let them butcher their songs instead LOL

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I've had a lovely day today with my bum firmly planted on the beach in glorious sunshine, blue skies and red hot temperatures, an absolutely beautiful day. There's no view I love more than to look out at the sea and into the distance where it seems to go on without end, like it's full of possibilities.  One day I'd love to have a home on the coast somewhere where I can see the sea from my window everyday from my waking moment. No line on the horizonbeachwalk_pic_01a.jpg

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

Having a lovely time here at Zhiv's house. Caz also came to visit. We went down to Stratford today and saw where Shakespeare is buried. The weather's been beautiful...so sunny and warm. It kind of reminds me of the weather back home. Still have a couple of days left until I head back to the US, and I plan to enjoy them. 

Until next time...smile.gif

• Subscriber

Nice idea Anj, once again!

Dear Diary, i've had a good weekend and good day.

I met my newborn niece and she was amazing.  I just stared at her for hours. The babies are miracle... It should be the most natural thing in the world but it still amazes me, how they can have all the fingers and toes and everything in their right places!!

I was coming home from the niece-visit and the bus broke down  about150 kilometres before home. Luckily the bus company arranged a taxi which drove the passangers to the nearest city and then another bus what took us to Helsinki.

Got back home, had a walk and enjoyed the beautiful autumn-day, cooked some dinner and now just relaxing and lying on the couch. smile.gif

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

Dear Diary:  I am alone in a city of over a million people.  I didn't think that was possible, but it is.  My family doesn't live here & all my friends either moved away or got married.  This city is so mean.  The world is so cold.  I hate my life & I feel so miserable & depressed all the time.  I looked for a job back home & couldn't find one.  My life is so hopeless.