Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I am saddened and touched to read Silkspectre's heartfelt diary entry but I know many of us in here would understand how cold and empty loneliness can feel and the dark place that is depression.  I hope she comes in here more and sees how many good people there are here who are friendly and uplifting just by nature, it can make a world of difference to the day, especially when life feels grey and gloomy.

Please come back soon, this is afterall a place of communitylove0073.gif

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear diary , I find Anjana's diary very interesting and most of the time good ;o). I seem to find the zoo a little boring lately and I dont know why ? Maybe because there are no live feeds , I dont know , maybe because the zoo is the worst it's ever been, I can almost imagine what it will be like when U2 retire.

Peace out

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']Dear Diary,

Ever since I got back from Dublin, I have had so many dreams about it. In one of the dreams, U2 made an apperance. In fact they drove me around the city. LOL!

I can't wait to go back to Ireland one day. I hope I don't have to wait as long as I did the last time.

Anyway, I hope I have lots of fun this weekend. Going to see a friend for dinner whom I haven't seen in almost a year !

dear diary

I really hope that sunflower posts some pictures of u2 driving her around irelandsmile.gif

or at least some pictures of the beautiful emerald isle.... Xtraspicey, LOL!!!

Well here's one of me in Dublin just for you.....

Liffey.jpg

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, I had a lovely time visiting sis and am happy to get back again so I can leave again! However, I must get things done so I can have peace of mind and not worry about things. Am tired too and went for the morning walk anyway, it's like sleep walking really. Just lightly fix my hair and run out the door, except today I missed the sun coming up. Wish the sun would wait for me!

• Subscriber

Dear Diary, I'm loving this cool fall weather. Not jacket weather and still shorts weather. Glad to give the A/C a break for now. Do some cleaning and get my list done. Boring stuff is you ask me. Oh...and got the pictures that my sis sent me, maybe I'll fix up my profile with em.

• Subscriber
Dear Diary,

I am saddened and touched to read Silkspectre's heartfelt diary entry but I know many of us in here would understand how cold and empty loneliness can feel and the dark place that is depression.  I hope she comes in here more and sees how many good people there are here who are friendly and uplifting just by nature, it can make a world of difference to the day, especially when life feels grey and gloomy.

Please come back soon, this is afterall a place of communitylove0073 Free Emoticons   Love

Very well said Anj!!!

Hugs to you Silkspectre!! Please do not give up hope. I wish you strenght to have faith in yourself and trust that already tomorrow might be a better day!!!

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']Dear Diary,

Ever since I got back from Dublin, I have had so many dreams about it. In one of the dreams, U2 made an apperance. In fact they drove me around the city. LOL!

I can't wait to go back to Ireland one day. I hope I don't have to wait as long as I did the last time.

Anyway, I hope I have lots of fun this weekend. Going to see a friend for dinner whom I haven't seen in almost a year !

dear diary

I really hope that sunflower posts some pictures of u2 driving her around ireland
smile.gif

or at least some pictures of the beautiful emerald isle....
Xtraspicey, LOL!!!

Well here's one of me in Dublin just for you.....

Liffey.jpg

hey, good job uploading and posting....very nice shot...you look like a flower with your pink umbrella...so pretty by the water....did you have a nice time?

• Subscriber

Why thank you, Xrtraspicey!   I had the best time ever!!!  I loved being in Ireland.  My husband and I went for our 10th anniversary in August.  We loved it so much that we want to go back someday (hopefully sooner than later).  I've wanted to go to Ireland ever since I was a kid --I remember my dad telling me to write to the tourism board and I got this big packet in the mail and I remember looking at the maps and stuff.  Best trip of my life for sure.

Thank you for asking!  smile.gifsmile.gif