Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank you, Xrtraspicey!   I had the best time ever!!!  I loved being in Ireland.  My husband and I went for our 10th anniversary in August.  We loved it so much that we want to go back someday (hopefully sooner than later).  I've wanted to go to Ireland ever since I was a kid --I remember my dad telling me to write to the tourism board and I got this big packet in the mail and I remember looking at the maps and stuff.  Best trip of my life for sure.

Thank you for asking!  smile.gifsmile.gif

Wow! what a amazing gift for your 10th Anniversary! Congratulations!

You fulfilled a lifelong dream too.

So glad you got to go and it was all that you dreamed and more.blue_butterfly.gifblue_butterfly.gif

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I haven't been ignoring you i have been busy with so many things.
Firstly I have been wrapping myself in bubble wrap and packing tape and daily trips to the post office sending all my ebay sales off to places around the world!
Then I had a great few days with Jen visiting. Always great fun to meet another Zootop in the flesh after so long of talking in the zoo. I have a lovely time seeing her and Caz came over too for a couple of days. A night out with Bono the bags was fun. And was very funny when someone thought that Jen was Scottish! Sunday was a lovely day trip to Stratford. I thought I had done a good tour of the town - Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare and his family are buried, the RSC (I love that theatre) etc.... and it was only on the way back that I realised that I had missed a rather important building of where he was born lol!!!! - But still a good day out.

And then yesterday I had a great night out at the theatre with my friend. We watched the cult classic - 'Puppetry Of The Penis' - the ancient art of genital origami!!! I seriously have never seen anything so funny in my life - it is not a sexual show it is humour. I cried laughing, my sides hurt, I think I nearly peed myself at one point!!!! 

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']Why thank you, Xrtraspicey!   I had the best time ever!!!  I
loved
being in Ireland.  My husband and I went for our 10th anniversary in August.  We loved it so much that we want to go back someday (hopefully sooner than later).  I've wanted to go to Ireland ever since I was a kid --I remember my dad telling me to write to the tourism board and I got this big packet in the mail and I remember looking at the maps and stuff.  Best trip of my life for sure.

Thank you for asking! 
smile.gifsmile.gif

Wow! what a amazing gift for your 10th Anniversary! Congratulations!

You fulfilled a lifelong dream too.

So glad you got to go and it was all that you dreamed and more.smile.gif

• Subscriber

Dear diary,

Zhiv's entry has cracked me up, I am grinning like a gimp!! 91.gif yumbly
Yes Anj - can be found on youtube!!! But don't watch in public LMAO!!!!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I was most disturbed last night looking at penis origami on Youtube...it's amazing what people do with their time LOL but they seem to derive great pleasure from it, no innuendo intended!

So pleased to hear Zhiv's good news, fabulous! Congratulations Zhivhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

TFI Friday, time to post some happy gorgeous Larry pics...