Dear Diary...

Anjana

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I was most disturbed last night looking at penis origami on Youtube...it's amazing what people do with their time LOL but they seem to derive great pleasure from it, no innuendo intended!

So pleased to hear Zhiv's good news, fabulous! Congratulations Zhivhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

TFI Friday, time to post some happy gorgeous Larry pics...
Dear Diary.
I am so happy that I am making everyone think of penis at the moment wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif 
And also so happy that I have a new job and I am going to earn money as have a job!!!! Which is fab and groovy!!!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Dear diary , first I must visit my swinging buddy not by choice then have to be with my daughter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then after go to dream land and have horrible dream not by choice but thats life , then some space which I cant remember what to fill it with , perhaps I dont want to , bordem and then wake up , probably in a dorm and spend just over a week or two there because my mum and dad sent me there really , then fall in love get burnt by some chick , end up at grandmas and grandpas house , play with a dolls house then leave to some more spaces to fill in with , then after a little long while be held in the ams by my mum posing for a pic with the wink of my uncles eye , wow and much more after that , elevation , vertigo , , Isnt it fun having an imagination , I could go on forever , yes am bored ;o)

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

I'm all mixed up today, getting very excited about tonight, got that excited tingling in my fingers, a bit like like pre-show anticipation, though not quite (haven't got the pre-show clammy palms!) but you know what I mean! But also a little apprehensive of the unfulfilled yearning I will feel both for the band to return soon and for my 20's again LOL

• Subscriber

Dear Diary,

In reply to 123, a yearning for my youthful 20's is really not good when I'm slap bang in the middle of a mid life crisis LOLlaugh.gif. I have a feeling watching the SkyDown is gonna bring back fond memories of my student days sitting in my London flat studying at my wooden fold-out desk with Achtung blasting out at full volume, it was either that or REM on repeat! It was such an exciting time in my life, future ahead of me, not knowing what it would bringhappy.gif

• Subscriber

Dear diary , love your post , it make me realize that when I find my key , I will be able to share such fond memories and create them as well , and it makes me so happy , bc with my faith it would be everlasting love :o)

Thank you Anjana , I just wish the timing will happen soon.