BONO CHARITY ADVERT FACES TV BAD !!!!!!!!!!

suee

A campaign advert made by Bono's "ONE" charity has been banned from UK TV because it may breach rules covering political advertising.

The short film is part of One's Hungrey No More campaign which calls for goverment to help tackle the causes of famine in Africa.

Clearcast, which approves adverts, said it could be in breach of rules laid down by the 2003 Communications Act.

ONE said it was "adsurd" the advert could not be shown....

IN MY MIND THIS IS CRAZY......AND SHOULD BE SHOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think????

• Subscriber

HELL YEH! This is political, some other agenda is at play here.

It's amazing to me and a real eye opener that there are actual human beings who are opposed to and getting in the way of saving the lives of human beings including tiny children suffering, starving, desperate. These people, this organisation is trying to help those people. That's it.

Evil is everywhere in the world, and anyone who gets in the way of this project is contributing to that evil. Whether they realise it or not.

• Subscriber

I met someone today from that continent. They did not care at ALL about anyone suffering over there. It was horribly confronting and a shocking attitude. This person had the attitude "what's it got to do with me?" This person was angry at me that I would even care. In fact, because I was not there and didn't know what was going on, this person then thought they knew more than me.

There are people alive on this planet that actively don't care about children starving to death in appaulling conditions, in fact they don't want you to do anything about it. It's evil, pure evil, and when you come in contact with it, it's real.

I met someone today from that continent. They did not care at ALL about anyone suffering over there. It was horribly confronting and a shocking attitude. This person had the attitude "what's it got to do with me?" This person was angry at me that I would even care. In fact, because I was not there and didn't know what was going on, this person then thought they knew more than me.

There are people alive on this planet that actively don't care about children starving to death in appaulling conditions, in fact they don't want you to do anything about it. It's evil, pure evil, and when you come in contact with it, it's real.

VL, I've met people like that as well, in my personal life, and the cold as ice reaction is a real stunner. I dont want people like this in my life, so my reaction was to start pulling away from further interactions with them.

It was frightening, as it seemed to be the disconnected way a sociopath would react-no compassion, with the world centering around them.

Makes you reconsider who you are friends with, because this behavior shows you what will probably happen if you ever need help in a crisis situation.

Nothing.

Unless, of course, they can see an angle to work so that something comes to them from your pain.

Sick.