Q'S Achtung Cover CD? [MERGED]

• Subscriber

I want Muse to show up...maybe Even better than the Real Thing?

I reckon muse would of been the first act of bonos tounge at that press conference.it would be great but muse would of been mentioned im sure of it

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

danielsentana']I want Muse to show up...maybe Even better than the Real Thing?

That would be PROPERLY cool.Atu2.com says the covers cd is done and official.  http://www.atu2.com/news/...-baby-cd-october-25.html  Check out Q magazine online. I didn't see it there yet, but I wasn't scouring the site for it.  http://www.qthemusic.com/ 

Big ? - Can we get this in the states? Bet not. mad.gif

• Subscriber

Our Barnes and Noble has this month's Q magazine, so hopefully it will have next month's. However, what I'm wondering is if the states gets the free cover CD or just the UK? I know w/ Coldplay, sometimes the UK publications only get the freebies.

• Subscriber

Our Barnes and Noble has this month's Q magazine, so hopefully it will have next month's. However, what I'm wondering is if the states gets the free cover CD or just the UK? I know w/ Coldplay, sometimes the UK publications only get the freebies.

I had a flick through it today in sainsburys and i couldnt find anything about next months issue but like i said i flicked through itIs it a special q mag or is it with the q magazine that comes out every month.

Q MAGAZINE'S ACHTUNG BABY CD - OCTOBER 25

@U2, September 27, 2011

By: Sherry Lawrence

The much-anticipated Q magazine commissioned Achtung Baby compilation CD is set to hit newsstands on October 25. As reported, the 12 studio tracks will be performed by Depeche Mode, Patti Smith, Damian Rice, Glasvegas, Jack White and others. The disc will be free with the magazine.

• Subscriber

I've been buying Q at Barnes & Noble here in the states for a couple of years now. All of them had the attached cd when they released them. However, the newstand date of 10/25 will be in the UK. The newstand date in the US is later, up to even a month. So, stay vigil and check to see when it pops in.