Q'S Achtung Cover CD? [MERGED]

chriswba

• Subscriber

I've been buying Q at Barnes & Noble here in the states for a couple of years now. All of them had the attached cd when they released them. However, the newstand date of 10/25 will be in the UK. The newstand date in the US is later, up to even a month. So, stay vigil and check to see when it pops in.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've been buying Q at Barnes & Noble here in the states for a couple of years now. All of them had the attached cd when they released them. However, the newstand date of 10/25 will be in the UK. The newstand date in the US is later, up to even a month. So, stay vigil and check to see when it pops in.

• Community Moderator

Mine have never had the CDs attached.  I wonder if it's some stupid Alabama law.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Jake99']I've been buying Q at Barnes & Noble here in the states for a couple of years now. All of them had the attached cd when they released them. However, the newstand date of 10/25 will be in the UK. The newstand date in the US is later, up to even a month. So, stay vigil and check to see when it pops in.

Mine have never had the CDs attached.  I wonder if it's some stupid Alabama law.

really? that is strange indeed. maybe they got picked off the mag by some idiots to make a few bucks!

• Subscriber

Jake99']I've been buying Q at Barnes & Noble here in the states for a couple of years now. All of them had the attached cd when they released them. However, the newstand date of 10/25 will be in the UK. The newstand date in the US is later, up to even a month. So, stay vigil and check to see when it pops in.

really? that is strange indeed. maybe they got picked off the mag by some idiots to make a few bucks!

• Subscriber

• Community Moderator

[quote name='Jake99 wrote:

mich40 wrote:

Jake99']

Now that wouldn't surprise me at all!  But yeah, mine that I have gotten here have never had the CDs on them, but I know that one that I got in Atlanta one time did.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Miringeltje wrote:

chriswba']

We know the killers are on there but which track? my bets on whos gona ride your wild horses

The Killers will be covering Ultraviolet

That could go really well...or really bad. Hope they don't screw it.

Why don't they have Gilmour cover Acrobat? tongue.gif And I'm still waiting for Muse to show up somehow...