Q'S Achtung Cover CD? [MERGED]

chriswba

• Subscriber

Hello does anyone know if this cd is just for the uk editions of Q magazine? Or can those of us  who live outside the UK get a copy with or without the cd. Just been on the link to get the item ordered but not working at all and only found cheesed off comments about being a UK release only from those unimpressed with the lack of infomation recd.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hello does anyone know if this cd is just for the uk editions of Q magazine? Or can those of us who live outside the UK get a copy with or without the cd. Just been on the link to get the item ordered but not working at all and only found cheesed off comments about being a UK release only from those unimpressed with the lack of infomation recd.

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

trainmaniac']What do you think about
?

Broadcasted a few minutes ago by BBC Radio 2.

Very passionate. Good cover and he takes it to a different level.Love is Blindness is my favourite U2 song so I was cautiously curious about hearing anyone cover it. I've been almost afraid of this entire cover collection - like, should anyone mess with Achtung Baby??  But this is really good - conveys the emotion this song needs:  anger, passion, pain. Jack White - you did good! If this passed the test, I just may be able to tolerate the others. 

On 2nd listen, hearing some Zeppelin being channelled there.

• Subscriber

Many friends of mine @ u2place.com got in touch with Q and everyone was told that they DO NOT ship the magazine with the CD outside UK, just the magazine

On the other hand this is what they got from newsstand.co.uk

"Dear Alberto

We do send all our our magazines with the covermounted gifts attached.

Kind regards"

Newsstand

http://www.newsstand.co.uk

http://newsstanduk.blogspot.com

+44 (0)1227 762283

at the end of the order you will get Liam Gallagher cover :P but thay will change the pic very soon

Hello does anyone know if this cd is just for the uk editions of Q magazine? Or can those of us who live outside the UK get a copy with or without the cd. Just been on the link to get the item ordered but not working at all and only found cheesed off comments about being a UK release only from those unimpressed with the lack of infomation recd.

The link is working now, but they say "1 copy (incl P&P) to UK".

I'm in the US and when I tried to order, I got a message that there's a problem with my order.