Qaddafi

nazhira

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Seriously?

Did the people of Lockerbie get a trial?

Did the victims of IRA semtex bombs get a trial?

Did the thousands of his own people he had killed get a trial?

Did he deserve to die in the street like a dog?

No. Of course not. But, he died at the hands of his own people. A people he ruled tyrannically for 42 years. Not NATO.

Dont make out that he was a democratically elected leader whiter than white. He had the blood of thousands of Men, Women and Children on his hands.

And I guarantee you one thing. The world will not be worse off without him in it.

Seriously?

Did the people of Lockerbie get a trial?

Did the victims of IRA semtex bombs get a trial?

Did the thousands of his own people he had killed get a trial?

Did he deserve to die in the street like a dog?

No. Of course not. But, he died at the hands of his own people. A people he ruled tyrannically for 42 years. Not NATO.

Dont make out that he was a democratically elected leader whiter than white. He had the blood of thousands of Men, Women and Children on his hands.

And I guarantee you one thing. The world will not be worse off without him in it.

... "he died at the hands of his own people. A people he ruled tyrannically for 42 years. Not NATO."

According to .....?

Oil and water

The economy depends completely on the oil.

And water is going to be a problem soon.

They put the situation a name: "The Arab Spring"

Well, I don´t see the flowers, do you?

Khadafy, al igual que Bin Laden, era otro que "sabía demasiado" y que en un estrado judicial podría haber revelado sus acuerdos y complicidades con los gobernantes "democráticos" de Occidente: torturó a supuestos terroristas por encargo de Bush Jr y Obama; financió la campaña presidencial de Sarkozy; entregó grandes sumas de dinero a la London Scholl of Economics, hizo negocios con Berlusconi, Blair, Aznar, Zapatero y todos los jerarcas.

as
Khadafy, like Bin Laden, was another person who "knew too much" and in a trial could reveled his agreements and complicities with West "democratic" goberners. He tortured supposed terrorists for order of Bush Jr and Obama, he financed Sarkozy's presidential campaign, he gave away big ammounts of money to the London Scholl of Economics, he made business with Berlusconi, Blair, Aznar, Zapatero and all of the leaders.
Be my guest to correct my translation if it has any mistakes.

On twitter:

"Mataron a Bin Laden, ahora Kadafi, estamos naturalizando el terrorismo internacional selectivo? Sin juicio... sin condena... mediatizado... "

They killed Bin Laden, now Kadafi, are we getting natural the selective international terrorism? No trial...no sentence...mediatized....

On twitter:

"Las Obscenas Inmagenes de Kadafi Nos Enseñan q, les Pasa A Los Q, Dejan De ser " Amigos " Indignados Cuidarse parece Decir !"

The obscene images of Kadafi teach us what happens to those who stop being "friends" Infuriated take care, it looks