Qaddafi

nazhira

Oh WAAAAAA, then go cry at his funeral. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. The West propped up these leaders, they turn into murdering evil tyrants so the West takes them down, or their own people do. That's the way the ball bounces. Next case!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

cry.gif

When I get past my feelings of disgust, I am extremely sadded by the fate for young people, especially young men. cry.gif
Trying to figure out who is more evil, or if justice has been served is God's work.
For these young men, who have survived all this senseless slaughter, to be so desensitized, they cannot see the implications of their actions.
The brutality, even in war, people should bury their dead. 
Even if people can't live in peace, they should be allowed to die in peace.
May God have mercy on us all.cry.gif

Even if you don't believe, we need God, for as long as we don't have mercy for each other. 

Oh WAAAAAA, then go cry at his funeral. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. The West propped up these leaders, they turn into murdering evil tyrants so the West takes them down, or their own people do. That's the way the ball bounces. Next case!
Theres always one arsehole eh......listen bawbag he should have been brought to trial and given fair justice but he wasn't because he was murdered because he had too much info on the "west" why did saddam stand trial and not Gaddaffi?????......why did Bin Laden who by all accounts was in bad health and was in no state to fight back not stand trial????......simply because they both had too much on the U.S.A British and French governments thats why. and i bet you are one of these arseholes that would cry human rights or equality but only when it suits your agenda you idiot now go play with a bus or something and let the grown ups talk.

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

nazhira']Congratulations NATO!!! You did it again!!!

Another leader killed without a trial, without no proof of his crimes!

Why a trial? You did it with Hussein, you found no proof at all but you killed him.

And nothing happened.

The humanity is so blind, you realized you don´t need to make trials, you just can kill who ever you want and world goes on.

Of course Hillary said "If his death is true...." ( see the picture and the article above ) ..."the war is no over".

Of course, war must go on, of course....

You know what i agree with you here....Gaddaffi may have supplied the weapon to the I.R.A that killed my brother but he should have stood trial. i agree that him standing trial would have been devastating for America Britain etc.....was not too long ago he was shaking hands with Americans and Brits and now he has been murdered before he could be tried.....it's common knowledge that the "rebels" were trained by the S.A.S and they had help from outside sources.

bono once said "WE MUST NOT BECOME A MONSTER IN ORDER TO DEFEAT A MONSTER" too late Bono mate the world has created these monsters....the west created these monsters and the monsters have bitten back and now monsters need to be created to defeat monsters.....what was the difference between Gaddaffi and the people that dragged him through the streets and then put a bullet in his head?????,,,,,,,,,,nothing absoloutly nothing,.

I'm sorry about your brother

You will never get rid of dictators and terrorists it's a natural fact that someone somewhere will hate another person or country!

As for Gaddafi only took 42 years but this is typical of western countrys. You think this "war" was about helping the rebels not it was not it was about what our countrys could get out of these "wars" which is most likely OIL!

Why not help those poor Dr's and Nurses who got put into jail in Bahrain for doing their job by helping the people who have been shot due to protest. Other arab countries need help but no one is giving them it!

There are dictators all over the world yet the west hardly do anything about it as they have no gains in doing so!