FREE OFFICIAL COLDPLAY ALBUM DOWNLOAD

joshthetree

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Wow! A certain band I love could take note. nerd.gif

yes it would be great if they put out something like this, they've done it in the past.....I think U2.com had a vote off once and you could down load the tracks for free, also they printed via some magazine 'Live at the Point: Love Town' cassette covers, so you could cut them out and add to the cassette recording you made off the radio

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

mdmomof7']Wow! A certain band I love could take note. 
nerd.gif

yes it would be great if they put out something like this, they've done it in the past.....I think U2.com had a vote off once and you could down load the tracks for free, also they printed via some magazine 'Live at the Point: Love Town' cassette covers, so you could cut them out and add to the cassette recording you made off the radioBring it on, then! tongue.gif

I mean, I'd rather have something like CP's download than the Duals Gift for U2.com membership. I'm still waiting for a worthy gift to subscribe full tilt. When will the new club year start?

• Subscriber

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

joshthetree wrote:

mdmomof7']Wow! A certain band I love could take note. 
nerd.gif

yes it would be great if they put out something like this, they've done it in the past.....I think U2.com had a vote off once and you could down load the tracks for free, also they printed via some magazine 'Live at the Point: Love Town' cassette covers, so you could cut them out and add to the cassette recording you made off the radio
Bring it on, then! tongue.gif

I mean, I'd rather have something like CP's download than the Duals Gift for U2.com membership. I'm still waiting for a worthy gift to subscribe full tilt. When will the new club year start?

you should be a subscribed member! It's much better! subscriber specials, I love them + if you subscribe right now, you get the U2duals don't you?

• Subscriber

I'm going to see coldplay in Antwerp, I like them, I already saw them once, but I don't like Chris Martin as I like Bono (Chris Martin signed my arm too) Bono is really close to his fans, Chris Martin isn't, right now, I'm like, okay.. i'm going to see coldplay in a month.. 2 years ago, I was high all the time because I was going to see U2 the next year! It's not the same!