FREE OFFICIAL COLDPLAY ALBUM DOWNLOAD

joshthetree

• Subscriber
this album got 5 stars in q magazine......(so did no line.....) just saying just saying......
Yeah Coldplay got the best current band award in the world award also within the latest Q awards too and their performance at Glastonbury was fabulous this year.  In terms of logevity I'm not convinced yet, as alot of their material is pretty formula and very samey....but that's only my view....they are massively popular.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

MacFoley']this album got 5 stars in q magazine......(so did no line.....) just saying just saying......

Yeah Coldplay got the best current band award in the world award also within the latest Q awards too and their performance at Glastonbury was fabulous this year.  In terms of logevity I'm not convinced yet, as alot of their material is pretty formula and very samey....but that's only my view....they are massively popular.

what i meant is the alot of reviews were seen as overated for no line.....wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

Kristaps']This is old, like 2-3 years old...

new to me wink.gif but then again i was never a dedicated follower of fashionlaugh.gif

I downloaded only because it was free :D But it was pretty bad, so I hardly ever listened to it, and now I think I've even deleted it :D