When do they update the caption

Koke-dera

• Subscriber

Keep thinking about the picture of Bono and Angela Merkel in National Geographic's Knowledge Book with it's caption about them as representatives of two different groups. Given the context it means non-governmental organizations and governments respectively (yes, Bono your picture will end up in the dictionary next to NGO rather than rockstar). Given current events though I keep seeing it as servant and master (with accomapnying vocals from Dave Gahan - "Let's play...") with Germany basically owning Ireland's ass (Achtung Baby looks like a prescient tribute to the Germans) and Bono's recent dedication to taking Ireland's problems on his shoulders - sorry dude, you can't get by as Atlas with a bad back, and anyway Greece licensed the role out cheap elsewhere. Hopefully the people that were giving the band the stick over taxes have faced up to what BS that was given what was going on. Otherwise, I'm not sure what to think - maybe that's an awful big windmill he's picked? Hamlet on the recording side, Don Quixote on the homefront, a heck of a balancing act.

Keep thinking about the picture of Bono and Angela Merkel in National Geographic's Knowledge Book with it's caption about them as representatives of two different groups. Given the context it means non-governmental organizations and governments respectively (yes, Bono your picture will end up in the dictionary next to NGO rather than rockstar). Given current events though I keep seeing it as servant and master (with accomapnying vocals from Dave Gahan - "Let's play...") with Germany basically owning Ireland's ass (Achtung Baby looks like a prescient tribute to the Germans) and Bono's recent dedication to taking Ireland's problems on his shoulders - sorry dude, you can't get by as Atlas with a bad back, and anyway Greece licensed the role out cheap elsewhere. Hopefully the people that were giving the band the stick over taxes have faced up to what BS that was given what was going on. Otherwise, I'm not sure what to think - maybe that's an awful big windmill he's picked? Hamlet on the recording side, Don Quixote on the homefront, a heck of a balancing act.

Bono is moving in mysterious ways lately, ahhh ?