Adam Clayton BBC Radio Interviews - updated 2nd November

bigwave

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

"Dangermouse reminds us a lot of Brian and Danny when we were making those experimental records, he 's got different ears".

That sounds unbelievable promising.

• Subscriber

"Dangermouse reminds us a lot of Brian and Danny when we were making those experimental records, he 's got different ears".

• Subscriber

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

ms.tanyamcload']Loved that Adam kind of slipped and called Bono "Pope Paul" that was brilliant.
:D

Do you know why they call now "Pope Paul" to Bono? You don´t? Do your homework...

Ah, Naz, don't make us work for it!  Is it other than the fact that B. is "large and in charge?"

Very good interview and so nice to hear Adam's take on it.  Thanks, Bigwave  :)

• Subscriber

Mac, the two you posted above are different even than the one from Adam's radio interview? The second you posted above sounds a bit like a Rolling Stones song. The one from the radio interview reminded me of The Beatles' Back in the USSR. The first one you posted above sounds different than the other two?

Loved this interview! Thanks for posting, Bigwave. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.�

• Subscriber

Given that they're talking about Dangermouse so enthusiastically, this will almost definitely be the project they go through with, in my opinion.