Adam Clayton BBC Radio Interviews - updated 2nd November

bigwave

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I haven't been around here in quite a while and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised to find these interviews...I remember listening to "Blow Your House Down" on the R&H outtakes and wondered what if anything was going to happen to it...I was first amused to hear it, and then impressed...loved hearing Adam's take on things, instead of Pope Bono for once too! lol....

Thanks for posting BW....I think i'll check in more frequently in the future....and may just have to resubscribe too...now i'm going to check around and see what else is going on here these days...

Hi y'all.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

UPDATE! - adding in here Adam also chatting for half an hour or so with Jo Whiley on 2nd November, on BBC Radio 2 - more good stuff!

Thanks for posting these Bigwave. I hadn't heard them yet. Great interviews. happy.gif

• Subscriber

UPDATE! - adding in here Adam also chatting for half an hour or so with Jo Whiley on 2nd November, on BBC Radio 2 - more good stuff!

Thanks for posting these Bigwave. I hadn't heard them yet. Great interviews. happy.gif