Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary - List your best deal - Part 2

• Community Manager

Continuing on from THIS THREAD - please post here the best deal you have found for the very best deal you have found in your country for each version of the Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary releases.

Deals only, please leave comments and other stuff not relating to best prices over in THIS THREAD

Full details of the releases can be found OVER HERE o the U2.com News page.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hey Bigwave,

What happened to the 29 pages in part one? Do we still have access to them? I needed some of that stuff!

Never mind Bigwave, I answered my own question by reading your post. You give us the link in the beginning! Hello! It's still early!

• Subscriber

Mine came this morning from Universal and I only bought it Friday gone but it came with the Achtung Baby Lithograph. I'm sure Universal are just reselling either cancelled orders or ones that payments did not go through on.

Lithograph is on it's way to get framed cool02.gif

• Subscriber

Listening to the 180 gram vinyl. Never heard it like this before. Amazing! The tubes in my old McIntosh amp are swirling with yellow and blue light. U2 will never top this.

• Subscriber

Yeah,

I just ordered the Super Deluxe. I would love the Uber but that's just too much $. Vinyl is no use for me, so I figure out 4x more the price of Super just because Shades, sticker and a cool box was not worth it. If I had the money, I would but I am broke so I am in peace. :-)