Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary - List your best deal - Part 2

• Subscriber

Mine came this morning from Universal and I only bought it Friday gone but it came with the Achtung Baby Lithograph. I'm sure Universal are just reselling either cancelled orders or ones that payments did not go through on.

Lithograph is on it's way to get framed cool02.gif

That is very cool that you got the Litho. I'm so surprised!!! It's weird because the Universal Music link I have hasn't had any in stock for weeks.  
   Which link did you use? Thanks!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

agt']Mine came this morning from Universal and I only bought it Friday gone but it came with the Achtung Baby Lithograph. I'm sure Universal are just reselling either cancelled orders or ones that payments did not go through on.

Lithograph is on it's way to get framed
cool02.gif
" alt="">

That is very cool that you got the Litho. I'm so surprised!!! It's weird because the Universal Music link I have hasn't had any in stock for weeks.  
   Which link did you use? Thanks!

It showed stock on Friday. Apparantly it was just resales of failed orders.

• Subscriber

Yeah,

I just ordered the Super Deluxe. I would love the Uber but that's just too much $. Vinyl is no use for me, so I figure out 4x more the price of Super just because Shades, sticker and a cool box was not worth it. If I had the money, I would but I am broke so I am in peace. :-)

Congratulations on your purchase of the SD, OB! You will be perfectly happy with it, the best value for the money. You will have the book with 94 pages instead of only 82, the beautiful art prints!, and all of the DVD's and CD's & the material on them that is the same as the Ãœber! Plus a beautiful Achtung Baby box set to keep everything in for your collection! I am happy for you!!! ENJOY!!! PS From my experience, the SD really is the best deal!!! Especially if you do not care to have the vinyl. All the best to you, have fun!

• Subscriber

[quote name='baby wrote:

OB']Yeah,

I just ordered the Super Deluxe. I would love the Uber but that's just too much $. Vinyl is no use for me, so I figure out 4x more the price of Super just because Shades, sticker and a cool box was not worth it. If I had the money, I would but I am broke so I am in peace. :-)

Congratulations on your purchase of the SD, OB! You will be perfectly happy with it, the best value for the money. You will have the book with 94 pages instead of only 82, the beautiful art prints!, and all of the DVD's and CD's & the material on them that is the same as the Ãœber! Plus a beautiful Achtung Baby box set to keep everything in for your collection! I am happy for you!!! ENJOY!!! PS From my experience, the SD really is the best deal!!! Especially if you do not care to have the vinyl. All the best to you, have fun!

Thanks bro, I hope you will enjoy yours as well. 
  • Subscriber

Ok .. so I know that this is a silly question but because we're talking about €307 I need to ask ..

I'm looking at the Uber version on Amazon.fr

Just to be sure .. this is the standard European wide English release with english book/literature etc.
My French is ok from school but .. I'd really prefer not to get the material in the box set in French! 

I know that this is a fairly silly question .. but just to be sure before I order it.

Thanks

Neil