Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary - List your best deal - Part 2

• Subscriber

The Uber Deluxe download is quite handy. I've just downloaded all the CD's in WAV file format to drop into my iTunes without even having to touch my CD's in the Box set.

http://achtung.pushexp.com/home/

Agt, Can I ask you where was the card with the code for the download located inside the Ãœber box? If I open my Ãœber when I get home today I want to be able to go right to the code and do the download. Thanks!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Does anyone know if the download is included with the SD, or is it just in the Ãœber box?

It states the Uber on the voucher.

• Subscriber
My SD turned up from Amazon UK today, it seems they are now getting more stock through...most likely from Germany. Still waiting for the Uber to arrive from them.

I say this about Amazon UK sourcing these from Germany because there is a German "FSK 12" green label on the front of the box, bottom left hand corner (the sticker is referring to the rating of the included DVD). 

Somewhat annoying though, because it's underneath the shrink wrap. I haven't opened the box set yet. I don't want to end up trashing the box by trying to remove the German FSK 12 sticker. 

Anyone else in the UK had a SD set arrive from Amazon with the German sticker on it? Part of me think's it a nuisance because I don't know how or if it can be easily peeled off...the other part of me thinks it's pretty cool because it IS German!