Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary - List your best deal - Part 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Wowsa! That is the best deal besides paying the premium price at Universal Music UK and getting the hand signed litho. Waahhhh...

Other than that import cds is the best right now at $382 and change. Still debating the plunge. The SD is only $107 and change. Are you in love w/ all the bells and whistles of the UD?

• Subscriber

well if you can afford go for the Uber. I had both versions in my hand Uber and SD and you can see the package and detail of the Uber being way more interesting and exciting.

That said both versions are great but the Uber is just Uber! eek.gif

Check this video

That's what made me take the plunge! Oh boy I hope U2 don't come up anytime with another expensive package. These guys will make me broke.
  • Subscriber

well if you can afford go for the Uber. I had both versions in my hand Uber and SD and you can see the package and detail of the Uber being way more interesting and exciting.
That said both versions are great but the Uber is just Uber! eek.gif

That's what made me take the plunge! Oh boy I hope U2 don't come up anytime with another expensive package. These guys will make me broke.
And THAT very video is what made me REALLY kick myself for not getting the signed litho version @ Universal UK! I know I WANT the Uber, but would I really use the trinkets and extras? But I WANT it! lol