UBER BONUS DOWNLOAD

jdstanton

• Subscriber

hi just got my uber set in tip top condition and it is fantastic,had a quick listen and sounds great. One question I have a code for a digital only bonus material which sounds equally fantastic but just get directed to the U2.com homepage. Has anyone got the download yet or shed light on this?

• Subscriber

Same here - link takes me straight to the Hompage with no download option.  Hopefully something will appear soon.  Great box set though.  Just need a turntable to play all the vinylsmokin.gif!!

• Subscriber

I have the same problem. I put the code in and got to the download page but when I go any further ie: click on the download bits it goes to a page that has that annoying "Boing" sound and a message that Internet Explorer can't open this page. I emailed the feedback bit and was told to allow pop ups but to no avail ... maybe it will be sorted out soon by the tech bods? It does appear that the bonus stuff is simply "high quality downloads" of the entire content of the uber box though. No bonus tracks by the look of things. The uber box is awesome mind ....

• 1 month later...