Sky Down + Achtung Baby 20 Easter Eggs

joshthetree

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The easter eggs were probably cut out along with everything else ;0)
The following missing tracks you mean:

Until The End Of The World (Film Version)

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (The Temple Bar Edit)

Love Is Blindness (Edge Acoustic Version) (I know - available to uber deluxe but not the super)

Numb (Edit)

Lemon (Edit)

Stay (Faraway So Close!) (Film Version)

The Wanderer (Film Version)

I've Got You Under My Skin

Slow Dancing

Bullet The Blue Sky (Live)

Love Is Blindness (Live)

Even Better Than The Real Thing (Sexy Dub Mix)

Even Better Than The Real Thing (A440 vs U2 Instrumental Remix)

Mysterious ways (Solar plexus club mix)

Mysterious Ways (Remixed By Massive Attack)

Numb (The Perfecto Mix)

Lemon (Oakenfold Jeep Mix)

Lemon (Bad Yard Club Edit)

Lemon (Lemonade Mix)

Lemon (Morales BYC Version DUB)

Stay (Underdog Mix)

Feel free to add to the list, the songs in red I don't have :(

• Subscriber

Anyone found any eggs in the new dvds??eek.gif

There are 4 eggs on the Achtung Baby DVD 3 Bonus Material although I can't seem to access it on my computer. It's Title 8 from what I understand and it's 4 MacPhisto clips. I can see it, but I can't seem to find the magic way to get it to play, and no idea how to access it on a DVD player. 

• Subscriber

Anyone found any eggs in the new dvds??eek.gif

There are 4 eggs on the Achtung Baby DVD 3 Bonus Material although I can't seem to access it on my computer. It's Title 8 from what I understand and it's 4 MacPhisto clips. I can see it, but I can't seem to find the magic way to get it to play, and no idea how to access it on a DVD player. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='Shannon387 wrote:

joshthetree']Anyone found any eggs in the new dvds??
eek.gif

There are 4 eggs on the Achtung Baby DVD 3 Bonus Material although I can't seem to access it on my computer. It's Title 8 from what I understand and it's 4 MacPhisto clips. I can see it, but I can't seem to find the magic way to get it to play, and no idea how to access it on a DVD player. Select Title 8...

• Subscriber

[quote name='Frankaz wrote:

Shannon387 wrote:

eek.gif

Select Title 8...

I tried that too but my computer just takes me to the menu listing even when I select title 8 or any of the chapter listings. It's so weird... I'm going to try it on a different computer when I get the chance. Thanks anyhow. 

• Subscriber

[quote name='Frankaz wrote:

Shannon387 wrote:

eek.gif

Select Title 8...

I tried that too but my computer just takes me to the menu listing even when I select title 8 or any of the chapter listings. It's so weird... I'm going to try it on a different computer when I get the chance. Thanks anyhow.