Achtung Baby, Uber Edition - from Amazon.ca

scotttickner

• Subscriber

Hi,

If anybody ordered the Achtung Baby - Uber Edition from Amazon.ca (Amazon Canada) can they please post here to indicate whether or not it has been shipped to you?

If it has could you please kindly indicate approximately when you placed your order?

Please help out a desperate fan who is trying to find our why Amazon.ca has delayed his order until mid December (If I get it at all!)

Many thanks for your time and help.

Kind Regards,

Scott

• Community Moderator

I know several people that had theirs delayed, including myself. Personally, I'm not waiting. I don't want to risk it.

What makes me mad is that I preordered it on Aug. 8.  I have a friend that ordered about the same time.  She's getting hers this week according to Amazon.

• Subscriber

So I'm not the only one!

I got an email this morning that mine is delayed, too. They claim it won't ship until December 14th. I pre-ordered mine on August 9th!!

So, I canceled it based on a past experience I had pre-ordering a vinyl copy of NLOTH from Amazon a few years ago--they kept delaying the shipment for months and then they claimed they weren't getting anymore and they canceled my order.

If these Uber box sets were pre-ordered so many months ago, how come they don't have any to ship? I have a feeling they took more pre-orders than they had items to ship.

I can't afford to get it elsewhere....it's just too expensive and I'm tired of waiting. I ordered the Super Deluxe instead.

• Subscriber

Yep. I ordered mine on August 17th - been delayed until December 13th. Has anyone seen any of the Uber Deluxe Editions floating around any HMVs or record stores in Canada? Where could I buy it physically, if anywhere? Because the stores around where I live never get stuff like this ever.

• Community Moderator

So I'm not the only one!

I got an email this morning that mine is delayed, too. They claim it won't ship until December 14th. I pre-ordered mine on August 9th!!

So, I canceled it based on a past experience I had pre-ordering a vinyl copy of NLOTH from Amazon a few years ago--they kept delaying the shipment for months and then they claimed they weren't getting anymore and they canceled my order.

If these Uber box sets were pre-ordered so many months ago, how come they don't have any to ship? I have a feeling they took more pre-orders than they had items to ship.

I can't afford to get it elsewhere....it's just too expensive and I'm tired of waiting. I ordered the Super Deluxe instead.

Exactly...I'm not waiting until December for them to say, "oops, we're not getting any more." mad.gif

• Subscriber

Mine was ordered on August 9th and is delayed until Dec 14th as well. I ordered from another retailer today, and when that comes I'll cancel my amazon.ca order. I did see a post on the atu2.com forums where someone says amazon.ca told them that they weren't even sure if they could fill his order.