Death of a loved one.

xtraspicy62

did you ever lose someone with whom you shared a deep, spiritual bond?

despite the waves of sorrow and feelings of despair, did you know inside your very soul

that they were in a better place?

please share your own stories/thoughts/feelings on this topic

thank you.

When my Aunt died in her sleep (unexpectedly) back in 2004 and even though I was devastated about her passing, I knew she is now in a better place.

Another time where I felt this way was when I lost my cat, Morris three years ago (October 26th) and even though there are people out there who would say Pets don't go to Heaven since they're "just animals", I have a feeling they do because Heaven knows Morris earned his place there.

((HUGS)

When my Aunt died in her sleep (unexpectedly) back in 2004 and even though I was devastated about her passing, I knew she is now in a better place.

Another time where I felt this way was when I lost my cat, Morris three years ago (October 26th) and even though there are people out there who would say Pets don't go to Heaven since they're "just animals", I have a feeling they do because Heaven knows Morris earned his place there.

((HUGS)

sorry for your losses, Illum....its so hard, isnt it? but Im glad to know other people get that sense that someone is in a better place too

and animals have such sweet beautiful souls....willing to die to save their owners lives...loyal to the end...

Im sure Morris is at peace and deserved all of heaven

Did you happen to read my blog yesterday Nightsky Vision?

I feel that friend around me often but that event was an especially spectacular visit. I don't understand why people have to die young and I don't know if they are in a better place but I do sense her around me and it's never negative.

Did you happen to read my blog yesterday Nightsky Vision?

I feel that friend around me often but that event was an especially spectacular visit. I don't understand why people have to die young and I don't know if they are in a better place but I do sense her around me and it's never negative.

thank you for sharing that...when we sense them all around us, is this a real spiritual encounter or just a wish on our parts?

in your blog post, the visuals are quite spectacular, and can see you out there, tears freezing on your face, looking up at the night sky, wondering if she is somehow up there in the mix of it all....

dieing young makes no sense either, scout, and begs the question, why are we even here then? what was the point?

I sense my recently departed all around me too....and they are happy and at peace....

But I am so devastated, my life feeling so diminished....I really feel the loss....an emptiness that has no words....