So sad and upset.

If U2 decide to split up they will have me to deal with - how dare they!!!!!

I will crush them in my thighs until they change their mind!!!!!! 
They can't sing a song for my good friend Batman and then split up without letting him know.
And they only played Gotham City once in 1997 - we have been missed out of all the next tours - Bono saying that Gotham was too corrupt for him!
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

U2 can't split up yet,

I'm still trying to decide if I like them or not and would really like to see them live so that I can find out why it is so many people are so crazy about them...

I hope that you get to see them Trabbie!! They are the best live band I have ever seen!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

trabant18']U2 can't split up yet,

I'm still trying to decide if I like them or not and would really like to see them live so that I can find out why it is so many people are so crazy about them...

I hope that you get to see them Trabbie!! They are the best live band I have ever seen!not too sure about the short fat man, wouldn't wanting him thrusting himself in front of my wife, It will make her TOOT...

muse......30 seconds to mars....angels and airwaves...

NOBODY will REPLACE u2......NOBODY!!!!

No desperation here, though. I will just continue as if U2 are still together- I guess I would just fill the tour void by watching plenty of tour videos and have and attend the occasional "u2 party"

• Subscriber

muse......30 seconds to mars....angels and airwaves...

NOBODY will REPLACE u2......NOBODY!!!!

No desperation here, though. I will just continue as if U2 are still together- I guess I would just fill the tour void by watching plenty of tour videos and have and attend the occasional "u2 party"

Just listening to Muse, Liljbau, stockholm syndrone, my favoutite track !!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='trabant18 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

trabant18']U2 can't split up yet,

I hope that you get to see them Trabbie!! They are the best live band I have ever seen!
not too sure about the short fat man, wouldn't wanting him thrusting himself in front of my wife, It will make her TOOT...

Hey becareful of what you say about that short fat man many of us on here love him! happy.gif   he thrusted it in my face once - i still haven't recovered

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

trabant18 wrote:

Zhivvy']

not too sure about the short fat man, wouldn't wanting him thrusting himself in front of my wife, It will make her TOOT...

Hey becareful of what you say about that short fat man many of us on here love him! happy.gif   he thrusted it in my face once - i still haven't recovered

Fat? Wow! I'd love to see how thin most 51 year olds are! Fat? Really?

Trabant, you need to get an afternoon free and your hands on some live U2 DVDs - Red Rocks, Slane Castle, Vertigo Tour, bootlegs, Popmart, Zoo TV. Then tell me you don't like U2. Still. LIVE LIVE is mind blowing and you will never be the same!

• Subscriber

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

trabant18']not too sure about the short fat man, wouldn't wanting him thrusting himself in front of my wife, It will make her TOOT...

Hey becareful of what you say about that short fat man many of us on here love him! 
happy.gif
   he thrusted it in my face once - i still haven't recovered

Fat? Wow! I'd love to see how thin most 51 year olds are! Fat? Really?

yeah... well, compared to my 60 year old dad, bono is fat... but i prefer a guy with some flesh on his bones anyway, so no complains here!!! still he looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hot!happy.gif