The Zoo is Dead? I challenge you!

Redhead11

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']The Zoo will only die when we let it die - people complain that it is dead but then they never post or interact etc... and then it goes in a big circle

right, zhiv! and if everybody keeps saying we're dead and boring, sooner or later we'll end up believing it! sure you don want that to happen??? please keep me alive! 

11971193111133672930FunDraw_dot_com_Praying_Skeleton.svg.med.png

Jeeze Babara your not looking so good, what happen to your skin on them bones??

• Subscriber

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']The Zoo will only die when we let it die - people complain that it is dead but then they never post or interact etc... and then it goes in a big circle

right, zhiv! and if everybody keeps saying we're dead and boring, sooner or later we'll end up believing it! sure you don want that to happen??? please keep me alive! 

11971193111133672930FunDraw_dot_com_Praying_Skeleton.svg.med.png

Jeeze Babara your not looking so good, what happen to your skin on them bones??

lol..yes, I agree. Barbara, get some skin!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Batgirl wrote:

barbara1']yep.. i admit i've looked better 
alien.gifindifferent.gif

You look hot to me Barbara all the time!!!! Which one is you in that picture? Both of you look beautiful!you mean the profile-pic? its me with the shades, guess who's the other one!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Batgirl wrote:

barbara1']yep.. i admit i've looked better 
alien.gifindifferent.gif

You look hot to me Barbara all the time!!!! Which one is you in that picture? Both of you look beautiful!
you mean the profile-pic? its me with the shades, guess who's the other one!!

Babs, IDK if Batgirl can solve the mystery!happy.gif

I must admit that I don't frequent www.u2.com in general anymore simply because I was pretty disappointed with No Line On The Horizon and the 360 degree tour. Please note these are reasons why I don't come here much anymore and I am not speaking for anyone else.

I found No Line On The Horizon a pretty boring and bland album, the tone in my opinion was mellow and was an album you put your feet up and listen to and not tap your feet. The songs on their own are masterpieces but all together make for really monotonous album. I find myself listening to HTDAAB quite frequently these days and wishing the boys would bring back something more upbeat and faster.

The 360 degree tour was a terrific light show and enjoyed that aspect of it but the entry into the arena with space oddity sets the tone for the whole show, very mellow and slow. Show openings really need to be huge and get the crowd jumping so then you can lead into softer songs and then finish on a high. Bono's voice to me was pretty disappointing as he was wording most of the songs. I also found his talk on the show pretty boring as well, talking about, well just shit really.

The Elevation Tour was a terrific tour and then the lead up to HTDAAB was amazing and then thr tour which was also amazing with great sets. NLOTH is just not a concert friendly album in the least.

If U2 are to survive they need faster tempo songs again. I honestly think U2 make their best albums when something catastrophic is going on in their lives. Well the lives of Edge or Bono.