• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Meh - forget the 22 CD. I reckon they should just release the new dance remix of EBTTRT that's on the Ahk-toong-bay-bi compilation. It kicks arse and would be played all over the radio.

The Fish Out Of Water remix to EBTTRT is available on the super deluxe and uber  box as well as I-tunes deluxe

• Subscriber

Meh - forget the 22 CD. I reckon they should just release the new dance remix of EBTTRT that's on the Ahk-toong-bay-bi compilation. It kicks arse and would be played all over the radio.

The Fish Out Of Water remix to EBTTRT is available on the super deluxe and uber  box as well as I-tunes deluxe

• Subscriber

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Let's sweeten the pot, shall we?

Let's make U22 CD a two CD set - first CD is the aforementioned live 22 track listing.

The second CD is also live - the best of the opening acts; Elbow, Snow Patrol, Florence, Interpol, Lenny Kravitz... etc.

I think it would be brilliant - a full live package.

What say ye?

@hnicolaidesk

Brilliant!

Florence + the Machine 'Strangeness and Charm' from East Lansing

FRAY... That slow tempo song done by the guitarist at Denver (you know the one)

MUSE, damn that's hard, Austin and Houston had some stellar versions of 'Stockholm Syndrome'

Black Eyed Peas, hm...Norman was inspiring

Arcade Fire 'We Used To Wait' from Moncton

Reeve Carney...not sure which one, maybe the cover of Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

Interpol 'Lights' East Rutherford 2011, the bassist played it so hard you could feel the sonic waves on the rail