WOW! Download Ahk-toong Bay-Bi and proceed to famine relief!!

xtraspicy62

15 November 2011
From today Çhk-toÍong BÄy-Bi Covered can be downloaded from iTunes with proceeds going to relieve famine in East Africa.
Read More »

this was just announced on the news page....

so if you cant get a hold of Q Magazine, try this alternative and help fight famine too!!

I'm all for this.  The famine thing is so politically-complicated, but we still must try to help any way we can.

yes, it is, and this is such a great idea on the bands part....its also a great solution to the problem of getting a copy of the Q magazine!

Awesome problem solving, U2!

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

birdsong']I'm all for this.  The famine thing is so politically-complicated, but we still must try to help any way we can.

yes, it is, and this is such a great idea on the bands part....its also a great solution to the problem of getting a copy of the Q magazine!

Awesome problem solving, U2!You ordered it at the store here and still didn't get it? Is it just not shipping yet? ohwell.gif

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

birdsong']I'm all for this.  The famine thing is so politically-complicated, but we still must try to help any way we can.

Awesome problem solving, U2!
You ordered it at the store here and still didn't get it? Is it just not shipping yet? ohwell.gif

oh, I was referring to other people who cant get a copy in their country....is there a problem ordering it from the shop?