you wanna see what my house looks like??

barbara1

Looks like you're adding on here which seems like it would be less disruptive than the remodeling you showed before.  Well, at least until the window has to be removed. Or you could just keep it there and promise your visitors that you won't peek wink02.gif or if it's your new bathroom... best remove it I guess.  The brick you've chosen is very pretty.  From all the work you did yourselves before, I bet you'll do most of the inside work.  Hope it continues going well.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

nazhira']Congrats Barb!

When are we having opening U2 zootops party?

I'll go with a bottle of champagne if you like!

champagne it is, nazh! will send out invitations when finishedhappy.gif

(hope you're all of the patient kindtongue.gif)We can do the party in this thread, nowadays everything is virtual. We need a pic of your living room and backyard and we can bring the pics of food and drink !

• Subscriber

I believe it will look good once it is finished and then we can all appreciate the view :o) Never mind if it looks terrible atm but love work in progress, feels like good satisfaction for hard, hard work :o) At least you didnt have horrible lousy landlords breathing pressure down your back and neck.

• Subscriber

you're so right, nancy, removing the window will be ther hardest part. but never as bad as the livingroom-remodeling! that was terrible. but you know kitchen is next....brrrrr.... imagine few weeks without proper kitchen?! but we will survive!

and thanx 123 and caz, i do believe it will all be worth it in the end.
party in here sounds great naz, its a deal. but if some of you zooladies (and boys) wanna come and party in the real thing, you are welcome!

• Subscriber

Nice remodeling Barbara, but did someone say party?? Did you happen to find any hidden money or coins along with those bottles and shoes. I love that stuff, there must be an amusing or interesting story of some kind. Left there before your family moved in. Doesn't it make you wonder.grin.gif

• Subscriber

oh Jeez... Have just had planning permission granted for an extension too...is it as bad as it seems....

How long will all this take to be completed ?

My neighbours objected so I downloaded Bob The Builder theme tune...my kids were in stitches...YES WE CAN !!!

• Subscriber

Brava on the remodel! I said I wanted to remodel, but it's tough! You have to choose which things you want and consider what you have. Very tough job! No one gives any sympathy because everyone thinks they want to remodel; like I thought. But then, you actually have to DO the remodel and that is not easy!

Good job! I'll be checking in to see how it's progressing and get inspiration! :)