you wanna see what my house looks like??

barbara1

• Subscriber

oh Jeez... Have just had planning permission granted for an extension too...is it as bad as it seems....

How long will all this take to be completed ?

My neighbours objected so I downloaded Bob The Builder theme tune...my kids were in stitches...YES WE CAN !!!

luckily no problems with neighbours here, guess it helps when they plan on doing reconstructions themselves in near futurewink.gif love you using the bob the builder-song!
and yes it is as bad as it seems!! but i keep telling myself: will be worth it in the end-will be worth it in the end- will be.... (like a mantra grin.gif) and if you talking really completed i guess few more years.... if you mean the important stuff like bathroom, kitchen, livingroom i hope it will be finished by summer.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Looks like it'll be really nice when it's done! And I love that pic of the old bottles and shoes you found... you never know what you'll dig up! :P Also love that photo of the neighbors' dog... too cute.

• Subscriber

Very nice, but when we getting the bedroom pics you keep promissing us all? LOL clap.gif

if you think i'm gonna put my 'special dungeon' on display here, you can all forget bout that!!grin.gif  btw: that was just something zhiv made up to make me look badwink.gif

• Subscriber
the boys bedroom:
112.jpg

ramendeuren010.jpg
couch will be back in place again, don worry zhiv ;-)

lena's room:
nogmaareens830.jpg
forgive her the posters, sh'll grow out of it. its just a moment, this time will pass wink.gif
ramendeuren011.jpg
(btw: sheets are replaced by clean ones)

kitchen:
ramendeuren007.jpg

big window out:ramendeuren009.jpg

ramendeuren033.jpg

from the outside:
ramendeuren001.jpg

ramendeuren017.jpg
(wooden beam in front of windows and door will need to stay some more days)

also, no more peaking into bathroom:
ramendeuren005.jpg
window's gone!
ramendeuren031.jpg
frontdoor:
nogmaareens881.jpg

ramendeuren025.jpg
and from inside:
ramendeuren022.jpg

as you can see, still lots of work to do on outside and inside. but starting to look like the house of our dreams.
thats all, for now. hope i didnt bore you.