you wanna see what my house looks like??

barbara1

• Subscriber

Oh dear, what a huuuge work you've done again!! The holes and water on the floor-pics looks a bit shockingsick.gif but I guess they (unfortunately) very often are part of the renovation-adventure! It's no wonder if you've considered walking out of it many times, but I bet you will love the before and after -pics, when everything is ready.smile.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']once the roof was fixed and kitchen leakfree again, we could put the new table and chairs in kitchen. (poor hans, taking a rest at it, after slavery 
wink.gif
)
038-1.jpg

I see that you don't fill his glass either 
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

he's big boy, he can fill it himself!! and besides i was on puter chatting to my dear friend at the time <3

this was before we went to greek restaurant, remember?
He's a big boy, he can fill it himself!!. I like that Barbara, way to stick to yer guns!! lol Besides, he'll get thanked later...hahaa.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

so whenever i feel like walking out of it all (and believe me, the feeling has crept up to me more than once!), i go outside to watch the result, and imagine how great it must be to live in this house when it's finished!!

050-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

same view: but with door&windows!!

009-3.jpg

005-1.jpg

(notice the little cat-door?!)
and this will be our terrace in couple of weeks:

006-4.jpg

so whenever i feel like walking out of it all (and believe me, the feeling has crept up to me more than once!), i go outside to watch the result, and imagine how great it must be to live in this house when it's finished!!

050-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

I love how neat the bricks are all arranged. Its truly beautiful.

did you mark a cornerstone with the year?

• Subscriber

once the roof was fixed and kitchen leakfree again, we could put the new table and chairs in kitchen. (poor hans, taking a rest at it, after slavery clap.gif

[quote name=agt wrote:

barbara1]once the roof was fixed and kitchen leakfree again, we could put the new table and chairs in kitchen. (poor hans, taking a rest at it, after slavery clap.gif
I love this idea!! I think hans is thinking that very thing, Agt!