you wanna see what my house looks like??

barbara1

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

agt wrote:

barbara1']once the roof was fixed and kitchen leakfree again, we could put the new table and chairs in kitchen. (poor hans, taking a rest at it, after slavery 
clap.gif
" alt="">

I love this idea!! I think hans is thinking that very thing, Agt!

Yep, he's definitely thinking 'God will that woman not leave me alone' wink02.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

wink02.gif
" alt="">

roll.gifroll.gif

i can tell you for sure thats exactly what he's thinking, andrew, on a daily bases... but i can also tell you i wont stop nagging till all's done!laugh.gifwink.gif

I know he's thinking it! Lynne has me the same way. We spent the morning bathroom hunting & not just the suite, tiles, extractor fans, showers the bloody works!!!

• Subscriber

took us 3 afternoons and up to 5 visits to bathroom-supply-stores before we had figured that one out, andrew (which bath? shower, toilet?). and then i don even mention tiles..... good luck!!

Good you get around, wasn't I just being Hijacked by you over at Facebook clap.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='agt wrote:

barbara1']took us 3 afternoons and up to 5 visits to bathroom-supply-stores before we had figured that one out, andrew (which bath? shower, toilet?). and then i don even mention tiles..... good luck!!

Good you get around, wasn't I just being Hijacked by you over at Facebook clap.gifThat Barbara can multi-task you know!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And you know....it is not just Hans she makes do that......she had Eleanor doing the washing up and cleaning and even washing the car last summer!