you wanna see what my house looks like??

barbara1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']
002-3.jpg

This picture needs you and me sitting there!

seats are already waiting there for our BFA!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Be there soon xxxx

• Subscriber

Wished mine looked like that ! Now down to one small sink...

but you've not seen my kitchen, inter!! my sink is in the middle of the room and ends in.... a small bucket!(so everytime i use sink, and need to get rid of dirty water i empty the sink in 3 goes (and empty the small bucket in toilet in between!!!) the water comes from the new pipes and is lead to the tap with some sort of garden-hose....theres still no ceiling or new floor (but tiles arrive next tuesday (if they don get postponed againeyes.gif) new kitchen cabinets and devices will be installed in about 8 weeks (again: if everyone sticks to the schedule...) 

so only looking great from the outside, if thats of any comfort to you.

• Subscriber

oh dear Barbara...it is looking good though, And at least the Weather has been kind to us ..

I have 5 guys working away here today and hopefully the kitchen will start to go in today.  There's so much to think about and plan in...roll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

inter1']Wished mine looked like that ! Now down to one small sink...

but you've not seen my kitchen, inter!! my sink is in the middle of the room and ends in.... a small bucket!(so everytime i use sink, and need to get rid of dirty water i empty the sink in 3 goes (and empty the small bucket in toilet in between!!!) the water comes from the new pipes and is lead to the tap with some sort of garden-hose....theres still no ceiling or new floor (but tiles arrive next tuesday (if they don get postponed againeyes.gif) new kitchen cabinets and devices will be installed in about 8 weeks (again: if everyone sticks to the schedule...) 

so only looking great from the outside, if thats of any comfort to you.
Get it ready for July - not having you using my daughter for slave labour again tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif