ALL U2 tours- Photos by Aficonados & }- Abductees

Sigma957

I do not see a thread specifically made to showcase photographs taken by fans over the years. Sure U2 has its own but they are taken by pros. I personally find the ones taken by fans way more enlightening. I know I wasn't the only one taking pictures at the shows :o] or before the shows ;o]

I would LOVE to see photos from other tours if you took any. My history is short, I have only witnessed POPmart, Elevation, Vertigo and 360. Some of you have a longer history.

So here we go. The fan photos thread, ONLY for photos taken by U2 fans not working for or paid by U2. Also this is in the FREE section so ALL fans can participate/share and celebrate.

So have at it zooropers, octoberans, flies on the wall, peter rowen appreciators (insert your own catchphrase)

[ This space doesn't have a picture, the next post will ]

EDIT 2011-12-07 : This space has been edited to include spacemen

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not see a thread specifically made to showcase photographs taken by fans over the years. Sure U2 has its own but they are taken by pros. I personally find the ones taken by fans way more enlightening. I know I wasn't the only one taking pictures at the shows :o] or before the shows ;o]

I would LOVE to see photos from other tours if you took any. My history is short, I have only witnessed POPmart, Elevation, Vertigo and 360. Some of you have a longer history.

So here we go. The fan photos thread, ONLY for photos taken by U2 fans not working for or paid by U2. Also this is in the

FREE section only so all fans can participate/share and celebrate.

So have at it zooropers, octoberans, flies on the wall, peter rowen appreciatiors (insert your own catchphrase)

[ This space doesn't have a picture, the next post will ]

thank you for doing this, sigma...if anyone can run a fan photo album, its someone like you!

you know all about photography and will be good at helping to create a great fan photo album here.

check ur PM's