Where are all the fans?

brittnm

Gosh, I feel like I'm the only U2 fan in NM....I can't seem to find people here. I need buddies that will geek out with me. I think i'm going to have to start turning to this message board to meet my needs. 
you will find a ton here..just start posting and sending messages and you will get a nice reception....

go to the more counting thread and mood thread and you will soon meet the girls who are here every day...

MacFoley is a musician and big fan who know a lot about music....check out sigma957 thread all about fan photos..

check out the blogs too, and add your own...upload pictures and send messages...add friends..

you are welcome with open armssmile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

brittnm']
Gosh, I feel like I'm the only U2 fan in NM....I can't seem to find people here. I need buddies that will geek out with me. I think i'm going to have to start turning to this message board to meet my needs. 

you will find a ton here..just start posting and sending messages and you will get a nice reception....

go to the more counting thread and mood thread and you will soon meet the girls who are here every day...

MacFoley is a musician and big fan who know a lot about music....check out sigma957 thread all about fan photos..

check out the blogs too, and add your own...upload pictures and send messages...add friends..

you are welcome with open armssmile.gif

We turn here for our needs too. And found some of the most amazing friends here - ones who will make you laugh, comfort you when you cry and support you through everything

• Subscriber

welcome britt! happy.gif
question: whats nm? (hope its not another macg question....embarassed.gif)

NM is New Mexico, Barbara. It's 2 states over from me...and yes, welcome Britt!