Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Win A Trabbie Contest

I can't drive yet... I still want it.
You wouldn't need to, you can just look at it all day. happy.gif

Your photos or your artwork. Which means one submission or one square to enter. They choose 15 winners and each winner's submission will make the full collage. I get it. laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

U2_360_SLC']I can't drive yet... I still want it.

You wouldn't need to, you can just look at it all day. happy.gif

Your photos or your artwork. Which means one submission or one square to enter. They choose 15 winners and each winner's submission will make the full collage. I get it. laugh.gif

Yep I'd have to wait two more years.

http://www.u2.com/news/title/win-a-trabbie

Did you all see this?!! Amazing...who wouldn't want to win a trabant.It would really be a nice addition along with my colorful volkswagen beetle and I'd have the garage space as well..lol. yay.gif What a contest...an ultimate challenge!yay.gifclap.gif

I hope this means you are entering!!  You are the first one I thought of when I saw this contest....  I know you can win!!

( I think you should enter the etch a sketch Bono.... ) your work is SO amazing.... I think you have an excellent chance...

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Did you all see this?!! Amazing...who wouldn't want to win a trabant.It would really be a nice addition along with my colorful volkswagen beetle and I'd have the garage space as well..lol.
yay.gif
What a contest...an ultimate challenge!
yay.gifclap.gif

I hope this means you are entering!!  You are the first one I thought of when I saw this contest....  I know you can win!!

( I think you should enter the etch a sketch Bono.... ) your work is SO amazing.... I think you have an excellent chance...
Omg..thank you Nikki, thanks for believing in me...I certainly will give it a try. smile.gif I like my Bono etch..you mean the Bono the bag one?? I didn't think about using something I've already done...I don't know...will have to think real hard on this one.yay.gif I hope the others on here will give it a try as well. You never know...

Would be a good reason to empty out the garage and get the garage doors repaired!

From Terms&Conditions

The Campaign is not open to residents of, and is void in, the following territories: Florida, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Puerto Rico, the Province of Quebec, Sudan, or Syria. The Campaigns are also void where prohibited.

http://blog.talenthouse.c...rms-of-service/?lang=en#