Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Only if you vote back for me...I don't know how to get the link though...it always shows the invitation page..not the voting...several friends have told me this!

http://www.talenthouse.co...73a7a2893bf69cc068e6/354

tell me if this works!

• Subscriber

It's a nice pic, but how does that look like a piece of Achtung work? :P

Well..how does Anton's Shot with the cows relate then?  It's supposed to leave you completely free roam...By the way I like your picture..and not everyone has the luck to photograph The Edge.....

• Subscriber

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

MacFoley']It's a nice pic, but how does that look like a piece of Achtung work?
:P

Well..how does Anton's Shot with the cows relate then?  It's supposed to leave you completely free roam...By the way I like your picture..and not everyone has the luck to photograph The Edge.....

Yeah,,,,suppose you have a point...sorry if i came across as rude...it is a nice pic as i said, i'll vote for you anyhow!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

pain_18_ wrote:

MacFoley']It's a nice pic, but how does that look like a piece of Achtung work?
:P

Yeah,,,,suppose you have a point...sorry if i came across as rude...it is a nice pic as i said, i'll vote for you anyhow!!! Good Luck MAc !!!pimp.gif