Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

Thank you, I appreciate it. I was hoping to avoid my full actual name being used on the boards, although many people here know who I am I prefer to go by my forum name here. Could I request that you delete my full name from your post? The boards are searchable on google... tongue.gifwink.gif

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thank you, I appreciate it. I was hoping to avoid my full actual name being used on the boards, although many people here know who I am I prefer to go by my forum name here. Could I request that you delete my full name from your post? The boards are searchable on google... tongue.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

LOL! Thank you! happy.gif But yep, that was me. I'm sorry, I should clarify a little. I'm job hunting at the moment (first round interviews this week for a great job- yay!), and one of the first things they do when researching a potential new hire is to do a Google search on their name to see what turns up. It's no secret I'm a U2 fan. Heck some of the stuff I have featured on my portfolio has U2 in it, but my chatting here I'd like to keep out of the job interviews. lol nerd.gif Thanks again. wink.gif

• Subscriber

LOL! Thank you! happy.gif But yep, that was me. I'm sorry, I should clarify a little. I'm job hunting at the moment (first round interviews this week for a great job- yay!), and one of the first things they do when researching a potential new hire is to do a Google search on their name to see what turns up. It's no secret I'm a U2 fan. Heck some of the stuff I have featured on my portfolio has U2 in it, but my chatting here I'd like to keep out of the job interviews. lol nerd.gif Thanks again. wink.gif

ok, glad that you are getting what you need....

if you ever feel unsafe, contact me

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Shannon387']LOL! Thank you!
happy.gif
 But yep, that was me. I'm sorry, I should clarify a little. I'm job hunting at the moment (first round interviews this week for a great job- yay!), and one of the first things they do when researching a potential new hire is to do a Google search on their name to see what turns up. It's no secret I'm a U2 fan. Heck some of the stuff I have featured on my portfolio has U2 in it, but my chatting here I'd like to keep out of the job interviews. lol 
nerd.gif
 Thanks again. 
wink.gif

Thanks! I don't feel unsafe, I'm just not comfortable with divulging too much about who I am here for reasons not really worth getting into. But, part of what I am hoping to get into, web & graphic design, requires me to travel outside my comfort zone and have a bit of an online presence to promote myself and my work. So, eh, I'm trying. Baby steps... lol 

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

happy.gif
 But yep, that was me. I'm sorry, I should clarify a little. I'm job hunting at the moment (first round interviews this week for a great job- yay!), and one of the first things they do when researching a potential new hire is to do a Google search on their name to see what turns up. It's no secret I'm a U2 fan. Heck some of the stuff I have featured on my portfolio has U2 in it, but my chatting here I'd like to keep out of the job interviews. lol 
nerd.gif
 Thanks again. 
wink.gif

Thanks! I don't feel unsafe, I'm just not comfortable with divulging too much about who I am here for reasons not really worth getting into. But, part of what I am hoping to get into, web & graphic design, requires me to travel outside my comfort zone and have a bit of an online presence to promote myself and my work. So, eh, I'm trying. Baby steps... lol 

[quote name='Shannon387 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

happy.gif
nerd.gif
 Thanks again. 
wink.gif

Thanks! I don't feel unsafe, I'm just not comfortable with divulging too much about who I am here for reasons not really worth getting into. But, part of what I am hoping to get into, web & graphic design, requires me to travel outside my comfort zone and have a bit of an online presence to promote myself and my work. So, eh, I'm trying. Baby steps... lol dont blame you at all, and supporting you taking baby steps, my friend....