Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I have an Idea, but I have to take some pics to design mine, but the thing is I dont want to win the car, I have enough attention to myself lol
Really, I would love that problem. LOL........uh......no, I get what you're saying though. When I drive my classic volkswagen, people can't stop staring at me(my car).I don't mind it really, because it makes them happy to remember such an icon of the 60's and takes them back to a time. As far as the trabbie, I think I would keep it safely in my garage to keep my bug company when I don't drive it. I'd take it out every now and then. Would be fun.

You should enter love! I may not win either, but would be fun just to try. smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

123love']I have an Idea, but I have to take some pics to design mine, but the thing is I dont want to win the car, I have enough attention to myself lol

Really, I would love that problem. LOL........uh......no, I get what you're saying though. When I drive my classic volkswagen, people can't stop staring at me(my car).I don't mind it really, because it makes them happy to remember such an icon of the 60's and takes them back to a time. As far as the trabbie, I think I would keep it safely in my garage to keep my bug company when I don't drive it. I'd take it over every now and then. Would be fun.

Kewl idea smile.gif I have no garageohwell.gif

Heres another one

dove_peace_green_gold_christmas_template_envelope-p121410656755807277zofz0_400.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='123love wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

123love']I have an Idea, but I have to take some pics to design mine, but the thing is I dont want to win the car, I have enough attention to myself lol

Really, I would love that problem. LOL........uh......no, I get what you're saying though. When I drive my classic volkswagen, people can't stop staring at me(my car).I don't mind it really, because it makes them happy to remember such an icon of the 60's and takes them back to a time. As far as the trabbie, I think I would keep it safely in my garage to keep my bug company when I don't drive it. I'd take it over every now and then. Would be fun.

Kewl idea smile.gif I have no garageohwell.gif

Heres another one

dove_peace_green_gold_christmas_template_envelope-p121410656755807277zofz0_400.jpg

Aww....lovely....