Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

Spicy, thank you for all the artist information. Woman's world and talenthouse. Really exciting to see all the opportunities out there! Glad U2 decided to collaborate with talenthouse. It opens up a whole new window for artists to use their skills.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

the bunny is like the ox on the original ab cover...same kinda coloring too....hence, Achtung BB smokin.gif

Shannon387']LOL! I guess I'm just nutty that way... I don't see why not. There are a lot of entries in this contest, and I don't see why we cant all support each other. I think there are only a handful of us from the zoo entering. 

I'll support you if you support me. rabbit2.gif but if we support each other, we'll get reminded to vote for each other and i want to get more votes then everyone else heh-1.gif

• Subscriber

In Woman's World Magazine, November 21, 2011.
3) Get the word out!
Get 250 free business cards at vistaPrint.com and be sure to include your Etsy.com storefront address.
then hand them out to friends and family and at arts and craft shows!

Thanks for the info. It definitely gives the creative types a lot of opportunities. Some great things to look into. :)

• Subscriber

In Woman's World Magazine, November 21, 2011.
3) Get the word out!
Get 250 free business cards at vistaPrint.com and be sure to include your Etsy.com storefront address.
then hand them out to friends and family and at arts and craft shows!

Thanks for the info. It definitely gives the creative types a lot of opportunities. Some great things to look into. :)

• Subscriber

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

the bunny is like the ox on the original ab cover...same kinda coloring too....

hence, Achtung BB smokin.gif

Shannon387']LOL! I guess I'm just nutty that way... I don't see why not. There are a lot of entries in this contest, and I don't see why we cant all support each other. I think there are only a handful of us from the zoo entering. 

I'll support you if you support me. rabbit2.gif but if we support each other, we'll get reminded to vote for each other and i want to get more votes then everyone else heh-1.gif

Well, good luck to you. If you change your mind as the contest progresses, you know where to find me. wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

the bunny is like the ox on the original ab cover...same kinda coloring too....

hence, Achtung BB smokin.gif

Well, good luck to you. If you change your mind as the contest progresses, you know where to find me. wink.gif