Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2LAWoman

Win A Trabbie Contest

I doubt it'd pass a smog inspection here in California to be able to register and drive it. Maybe I could convert it into a planter.

I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.

I can see driving it around as a service type vehicle, such as using it to sell plants out of, in the spring, or some other community type of service....spreading the word of U2's service to helping others and promoting good will....

the Achtung-mobile...driving hot meals to the elderly?

providing free HIV testing?

Hmmmm.............

http://www.u2.com/news/title/win-a-trabbie

Did you all see this?!! Amazing...who wouldn't want to win a trabant.It would really be a nice addition along with my colorful volkswagen beetle and I'd have the garage space as well..lol. yay.gif What a contest...an ultimate challenge!yay.gifclap.gif

U2LAWoman, you've already won at least two of my contests due to your artwork.

This is your big opportunity to make connections and get your art career off the ground.

You would receive world wide recognition, but most importantly, catch the eye or Corbin.

I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.
Yellow...?Wahine....!You wouldn't??! bored.gif

I can see driving it around as a service type vehicle, such as using it to sell plants out of, in the spring, or some other community type of service....spreading the word of U2's service to helping others and promoting good will....

the Achtung-mobile...driving hot meals to the elderly?

providing free HIV testing?

Hmmmm.............

These are good ideas!thumbsup.gif I can see this happening, God's work being done by helping others.

And thank you Spicy, I won three...hahaa..but yeah..it would be nice to win this contest. I can't lie, but I would say there are many talented photographers here in the zoo you have showcased their work and have a good chance too. Awesome if one of us wins!!clap.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

BigBunny']have entered

Very cool.....smokin.gif

i'd like to see others entries(sp?) but there doesn't seem to be an option for that on the competition site.

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

BigBunny']have entered

Very cool.....
smokin.gif

i'd like to see others entries(sp?) but there doesn't seem to be an option for that on the competition site.

Hmm....I was wondering about that too..