Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

Shannon387']LOL! Yep... I've been viewing the entries periodically and there are some amazing entries for sure. Quite a wide variety. They will have a lot of great entries to choose from.

Yours is gorgeous! Support coming your way...
:)

how do you view all the entries?

I view them via my mobile phone. I don't think there is a way to view them on the full website yet since voting isn't open yet. When viewing via mobile phone, your taken to their mobile site. At the bottom of anyone's entry page you'll see three boxes. Click on either one of the last two to be taken to view the other entries. wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='BigBunny wrote:

Shannon387']LOL! Yep... I've been viewing the entries periodically and there are some amazing entries for sure. Quite a wide variety. They will have a lot of great entries to choose from.

Yours is gorgeous! Support coming your way...
:)

how do you view all the entries?

I view them via my mobile phone. I don't think there is a way to view them on the full website yet since voting isn't open yet. When viewing via mobile phone, your taken to their mobile site. At the bottom of anyone's entry page you'll see three boxes. Click on either one of the last two to be taken to view the other entries. wink.gif