Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Shannon387']ya know I'm not sure the support thing works with Twitter. I'm still fairly new to all this but I have voted a few times for other artists. Once voting opens you will see both a twitter and facebook button appear that you can use to vote for a person.

Oh, and the link to the talenthouse mobile site is about a page back or so. Look for Muis's post with a link. 

thanks, I found it and I hope we can vote on tuesday for more than one person

Yes, you can vote for more than one. I have for another contest. There isn't anything in the rules against it.The voting is really about moral support more than anything. People like hearing that what they've created is liked or appreciated by others. Well for me anyway, I can't speak for anyone else. tongue.gif 15 out of the 16 finalists will be selected by Anton and Shaughn, as well as the grand prize winner. Only one finalist, the people's choice, is selected via voting. 

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Shannon387']ya know I'm not sure the support thing works with Twitter. I'm still fairly new to all this but I have voted a few times for other artists. Once voting opens you will see both a twitter and facebook button appear that you can use to vote for a person.

Oh, and the link to the talenthouse mobile site is about a page back or so. Look for Muis's post with a link. 

Yes, you can vote for more than one. I have for another contest. There isn't anything in the rules against it.The voting is really about moral support more than anything. People like hearing that what they've created is liked or appreciated by others. Well for me anyway, I can't speak for anyone else. tongue.gif 15 out of the 16 finalists will be selected by Anton and Shaughn, as well as the grand prize winner. Only one finalist, the people's choice, is selected via voting. 

[quote name='Shannon387 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Yes, you can vote for more than one. I have for another contest. There isn't anything in the rules against it.The voting is really about moral support more than anything. People like hearing that what they've created is liked or appreciated by others. Well for me anyway, I can't speak for anyone else. tongue.gif 15 out of the 16 finalists will be selected by Anton and Shaughn, as well as the grand prize winner. Only one finalist, the people's choice, is selected via voting. ok, good stuff shannon, keep up the good work!

• Subscriber

[quote name='pain_18_ wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Shannon387']

It' looks great to me. I see the whole thing. Well done!  Support coming your way! ;-)

Thank you Shannon, please pm your link. So I can support you.
:)

I'm supporting you..I;m the one with the "I like it" comment !!!pimp.gif

Thank you Pain, I appreciate your support. smokin.gif