Win A Trabbie Contest

U2LAWoman

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've took about 48 pic's so far....... And have to try narrow it down to entering '1' I like about 5 (that would remind me of Achtung baby) ... Im gonna make a collage of all my pic's in the end anyhow and will post here glasses.gif
Thanks in advance for sharing your pics. Are any of them of the band?! lol........because a lot of them are and I suppose you can't take a picture of a picture of them now, could you...that wouldn't be original work. Unless I get them to pose for me..LOL I suppose if you were to draw or illustrate a picture might be the only way. Of course it doesn't have to be a band photo.

I was also noticing you need a facebook account to receive any updates.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

wahine']I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.

Yellow...?Wahine....!You wouldn't??! bored.gif

You dont like that? I think it would look great all yellow.

• Subscriber

[quote name='wahine wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

wahine']I'd like to win anything these days, plus it would be cute to drive one around, I would paint it yellow.

Yellow...?Wahine....!You wouldn't??!
bored.gif

You dont like that? I think it would look great all yellow.

LOL! Wahine...Yellow is a nice song and yellow is a nice color to paint yer kitchen. Yellow is a good for bees. Just not for the graffiti colored trabant you will(if you win)erase! laugh.gif

God, I hope she doesn't win!! roll.gif

j/k If you win at least take a nice picture of it first!

smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I have a picture of myself under the same railbridge in Berlin as where you see Bono

and Larry on the AB cover (think top 2nd from right). Still thinking if that's good enough yay.gif

Cool....I think it has to be photographed by you. Maybe it was? smile.gif We have only 21 days left.eek.gif